Thursday, August 6, 2009

Long time no post!

Well, it has definitely been a while since I last stopped here! Life threw me a big ol curve ball a few months ago and I think I have finally recovered! I wanted to pop on quick and let anyone who may still be reading my blog know about a Designer call at SUN! They are an awesome group over there! Give it a try!

But keep an eye out around here! I have gotten bit by the design bug again! Hopefully I got better since the last time! I have a mini kit today for you all called Indian Summer. I am definitely getting ready for Fall soon! I love the colors of fall so much though I couldn't resist! I hope you like it! I had fun making it! Leave me some love if you download it! I love seeing what you think of my stuff!

Get it HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love fall and fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Kit, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snaged this kit,Thank You so much for sharing with us.....shelly

    ReplyDelete