Monday, October 19, 2009

Freebie!!!!

Finally right?!? Life is kicking my butt again so I neglected my poor little blog again...but at least I come bearing gifts today lol! BUT...I want to tell you some AWESOME news for me...I am a Guest Designer at SUN for October and could not be more thrilled about it! My Store is here
And Here's a peek at what I've got so far:




Plus I will be back tomorrow to show you what will be new since Tuesday is SUN's new official release day...you even get 20% off on all New Releases on Tuesdays too!

Ok onto what's really important here...the freebie lol! I hope you like it...leave me a lil love if you download and tell me what you think!



Grab it here

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great kit - Hugs - Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kit, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colors, I love your kit, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your contribution to the color challenge. I especially love the stamp. Thanks very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this freebie. I love the colors of the color challenge. Your kit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors. Thanks for the lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful papers, amazing colors! Perfect for my best friends wedding. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute mini-kit! Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors - can't wait to use it, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for sharing your beautiful kit. I love the music theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great kit - love the frame! TYSM!
    MichelleM-WA

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh Congrats on the Guest spot and LOVE the freebie!! WOOHOOO! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way cute, love the color scheme. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your kit is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete